Wednesday

My Mentors Classroom

I told you all I would show you my mentor's classroom. I have been so busy.. I forgot.

My mentoring teacher did a camping theme last year, but this year we wanted to change it up a tad. So we made it a nature them with owls!!
Here is her work display board that says: Something to Hoot About with owls at the top!
 Below her chalk board is a pond with 4 animals and she writes their reading groups under each animal.
 Above the chalk board is Work Habits with Owls and in the corner is the reading tent and and Owl in the tree saying "HOOT HOOT HORRAY FOR READING".
 Along the next wall is her wall word wall which is "Take a picnic with WOW Words"
 The back wall has checkered pinic border with ants and parts of speech.
 In the front corner opposite the reading wall is the Mrs. Henry's Peak! She has her calendar and behavior chart up on the mountain now.
Tara is a great teacher, but she felt her downfall last year was organization. So she spent the first week back at school organizing while all of us decorated our rooms. We literally decorated her class in two days and I would have to say we did a fine job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment