Wednesday

Cake Topper- Kissing Hula Girl & Boy







So this weekend was great! Patrick & Daniel flew in from Illinois to visit us and we had a great time going to the Beach, visiting Dave & Busters, roosting Marshmellows and hanging out in the hot tub.
But to top it all off we got our wedding cake topper in yesterday!! So I posted the pictures above of the hula girl and hula boy and then below is the actual cake inspiration we are using. We will be having a 3-4 tier square cake off set with orchids streaming down the front. I am not sure if I want the hula girl and boy on the front or the top yet.. but I think they are absolutely adorable and really different.
So I found our Kissing Hula girl and Hula Boy on a website and ordered them. When they came in I discovered they are actually salt & pepper shakers also and to hold them togeather they have magnets in their mouths!! I liked the idea that it brings in the Hawaii feel and the originality of our cake topper.. I mean how many people will have kissing hula girls and boys! Nate just likes the idea that I found a cake topper that we can use later..men!
Well I just wanted to share with you our adorable cake toppers! We also paid in full for our Honeymoon cottage in Maui and our rental car for the week. I am so excited. We are staying for 6 days in Maui at The Royal Lahaina in a garden cottage with a private cabana on the beach. The grounds are absolutely stunning and I cant wait to enjoy the private beach!
To top it all off I just got in all the wedding weekend guest bags, seashells for the reception centerpieces and the palm fans for the ceremony! So things are coming along great!

No comments:

Post a Comment