Monday

Project #2- Living room & Dining Room Updates

 Linen Curtains, Milk Glass ( some have corks spilling from their edges too), White Frames, White Candle Holders with White Peace Lillies infront of Fireplace & SEAGRASS JUTE RUG!!
 White/Linen Throw Pillows- once summer arrives I want some beachy white/blues!
 My cork,seashells and vanilla candle centerpiece on coffee table. I love it.. some might think wine & beach not really .. but they have my color theme whites and tans.
 Here's the dining room- table still not refinished.. but new PB stripe Jute rug, New Bar from my MIL, monogram plate from Cousin-in Laws, Margarita Maker & Wine stored below!!


Here is the Light I was given for the dining room still in it's box.. hubby swears it will go up next weekend & than I will share more pics.

If you saw my previous posts you saw my inspiration. It is finally coming togeather, but I didn't want too much of a theme. Currently there are just a lot of neutrals and it was amazing how when I placed the seagrass rugs in from PB (got them on winter sale) that the rooms look so much larger. They also keep the dog hair down because it doesn't hold the hair well. The shag tan and red rug moved to the other side of the living room where the pool table is and scout still loves laying on 'his' rug.  Basically both rooms are done now! I want to get some nautical beachy pillows for summer and add the bamboo roman shades to living room and I will be done. The dining room just needs ceiling light hung and table refinished. I am thinking since this is the only room with out a vaulted ceiling attached to great room about painting the ceiling an aqua or pale blue.. almost white. I think it would look cool! We'll see if I get around to it!!

PS it is a little dark under the fish tank but I finally got a PB Pepsi crate.. nate dislikes it alot! So it not under the coffee table now. It is under the fish tank. The other one I got was yellow ( i disdain yellow) and is in the garage holding my tools. I figure once we have kids it can hold books or small toys like legos. So I won't part with either!

No comments:

Post a Comment