Thursday

Sick..yuck..




I'm sick in this awful heat!! It is over 100 degrees here and I have a sinus infection and fever blister. Yes a fever blister and if you don't get them than you probably have no sympathy for the pain my face is experiencing.. burning, swelling and hurting!! Grr.. I am sure it is because I am stressing about school starting which is happening on Tues. the 9th I go back for teacher's work days..yikes!



Anyways, while I am sick I have sat and caught up on my homework and searched blog land.. have you been over to The Modern Cottage yet? I love Allison's house.. it is absolutely cozy, stylish with a causal flair and totally kid friendly.. I adore it.. check out her house here..

I have officially 4 more days to summer.. it's so sad to see it end. But with the way this summer has gone I am ready to get back in the swing of things. Hope yall have a great rest of the week and stay cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment