Monday

Our House when we bought it & Now..

We bought our house in 2008, it was a foreclosure and needed a ton of work.. I am not sure I have ever shown the before pictures so I thought I would share.. I would love to post a page with before and after pics..wish I had taken more before pics now.. darn it..
Master Bedroom- Had carpet and wall paper on bottom. I took the wall paper down and primed here.. Nate and I layed the floors ourselves thru the house.

 Nate wearing my sunglasses as protective wear..
 Master Bath.. horrible shape
Pool getting emptied and look no landscaping at all. The pool was covered with those timbers and plastic yet still full.. it was a black lagoon and we didn't even know how deep it was till they emptied it and did the plaster and pool equipment!



 No paint in stairs and no hand rail..

Oh and love the yellow paint in the living area along with the UT orange wall paper in the rest of house and lack of all lighting ..don't forget the verticals which we lived with till last year!


Both guest rooms were that country yellow but I only have a pic of guest room #2


We bought the house and still had a lease so we took a month to stay in our lease and get this place in liveable mood..which meant to paint, lay flooring, add lighting, add back appliances, doors, toilets, handrailing..etc. We have come a long way! I can't believe all that we have been thru in our marriage but all that this house has been thru!!
Here is the house NOW
Entry way into formal living room, den and dining room..nates office is thru french doors.






Formal living room with pool table..
Guest Room #1

 
Guest Room #2

 
Dining Room






Guest Bath




Master Bath & Master Bedroom

Kitchen Eat In Area..




I have more pics to  add but I think that is enough for now.. if I could only figure out how to add a tab at the top to add a before or after..





No comments:

Post a Comment