Thursday

9-10weeks

Week 9 I've been off of work sue to Christmas break and almost going stir crazy being in the house. Still on light duty and feeling bad I didn't do much. To top it off I got food poisoning that did me in! I was very worried about the baby and hoping it all went ok at the Jan 2 appointment. We lost our first baby in the first trimester because he or she stopped growing so I was very worried about similar news!



How far along? 10 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss? No weight gain actually lost 5 lbs from food poisoning in week 9!
Maternity clothes? Not yet ordered some online since my work pants are snug and uncomfortable
Stretch marks? None, thank goodness.
Sleep? Prior to this week I was in bed by 7:30 each night but being off and taking it easy has resulted in a messed up schedule!
Best moment last week? Seeing Baby kick his or her legs on the ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat! Makes me cry every time!
Movement? Too early
Food cravings? None it's food aversions
Gender? Don't know
Labor signs? None, and let's keep it that way!
Belly button in/out? In.
What I miss: Being useful. I want walk the dog, clean and be up and about.
What I am looking forward to: my next ob appointment at twelve weeks!
Milestones: Dr said since bleed is gone I am able to resume activity slowly and cautiously no exercise or lifting!!!
Attached are two ultrasound pics one with the heartbeat at 180. Baby is measuring large!! Healthy even though mama is sick!
Yeah!





No comments:

Post a Comment