Tuesday

Week 7-8

Rewind back to week 7... Well on week 7 we went in for an ultrasound to check on our little bean and heard the heart rate and saw he or she. The doctor was happy with the progress we were making and the bleed had slowed. The ultrasound machine at the doctor office (which I am thankful for) isn't the best quality pic. When we were at the ER we were able to see so much more and clearer. I am hoping in the coming weeks with baby growing we will be able to see more clearly.

Week 8 the bleed had stopped and I was starting to feel more optimistic about this. The bleed really scared me with our history. So here are the first preggo pics and the week 8 ultrasound. Surprisingly, I haven't gained weight it is just readjusting. I was very bloated this week.

Fortunately, I haven't had any horrible morning sickness since week 8 just the whole hangover sensation that lasts all day.  I am tired alot and have alot of food aversions. But otherwise I am starting to feel almost normal again. Which is kinda frightening to me. I would almost prefer the preggo feelings so I know I am still preggo. Still on light duty so lots of reading is happening. I go back to the Dr Jan 2 which I am so anxious to do because I want to make sure the lil bean is ok!! I am officially 10 weeks right now.. almost over the first trimester!! I can still fit in my normal clothes but they are snug and uncomfortable so on break right now I am sticking to comfortable baggy yoga pants.





No comments:

Post a Comment