Friday

Fall Wardrobe..

I absolutely love fall weather.. well I love Houston winter too because they aren't as brutal as up north. But the thing I love most is sweaters, scarves and of course shoes! If you know me I am a shoe whore.. I was in a shoe club that recieved new shoes each month.. but since Nate and I are trying to eliminate all debt by next year I have since canceled my membership ;(..  So I have been digging in my deep closet for all my fall necessities.  I have started bringing out the scarves, light sweaters, jackets, dark skinny jeans.. and than gasp! I have absolutely no boots other than my black uggs.  Chaning careers from an office job where I wore all high heels and wedges to a teacher which needs to be practical.. on my feet 8 hrs walking on the playgound..etc has really taken me on a toll. I have no teacher shoes!

I told Nate my dilema and the boots I have been lusting over.  They are Elle boots in gray originally priced 99.00. Well since we are trying to eliminate our debt, update the house and get ready for a baby in the next year or so.. I didn't just want to spend 100 bucks on shoes..  Nate said do it.. if they are a good pair they are worth it. I waited patiently and at last they went on sale for 69.99 and I had free shipping coupon and 30% off!! So I ordered the beloved boots.. and they came last night. I just adore them and am trying to find whatever I can in my wardrobe to wear with them. As you all know I am drawn to browns, tans, blues, pinks.. not black or greys. So it has been a task.


I am really loving this seasons knee high boots.. Go ahead you can lust after my knee high ruffle wedge elle boots!! You know that feeling when you put something on and it immediately makes you feel awesome.. these boots are them!  I have know acquired flat slouchy brown ones and my Elle Gray ruffle ones.. and I plan on wearing them with everything from dresses to leggings to skinny jeans. Since I lost all the weight for the wedding I figure I should flaunt those skinny jeans! So you'll be seeing me in my fall trademark of scarf and knee high boots these next couple months..it has great benefits working in a school now too! I get to dress casual everyday and jeans any day of the week.. I hate to say it but there are whole weeks all I wear are jeans! I am loving fall fashion, casual dress and my elle boots! Just had to share.. you know you are lusting after them too..



Oh ps.. I took the blinds off the front door and frosted the glass today. I hated the miniblinds..if we left home we had to half raise the blinds because Scott hates the UPS man and we didn't want him to ruin them. On top of that when the door opens they swosh and I think they are tacky!  But without blinds we still  needed some privacy and a lil shade from that houston heat. The frosted glass provides privacy and allows the light thru..pics above of before and after! Great DIY! I'm loving the effect!



No comments:

Post a Comment