Thursday

The Dress & Accessories



























So Let me start with I am so in love with shoes.. and well my favorite colors are PINK & TURQOUISE.. so when I found my bridal shoes it was the perfect mix of me- pink, turqouise and bling and the heels!! Since we are getting married on the beach I am not wearing heels then but with my reception dress which is the shorter dress and more modern and fun!! I figure since at the reception we are already married, I might as well get a short dress that I can dance the night away in.




My wedding dress is very vintage yet still modern, it is a trumpet shape (almost like a mermaid but more airy) with a slight train and an illusion halter top. I love that it has the sweetheart neckline still under the lace. It looks very heavy because of the lace but it is perfect for the beach. I am in love with my dress, when Nate is not home I will sneak out my dress and try it on again.. I can't wait to wear it on the beach. I loved picking out my dress too- it was a special experience for me not only because it was my wedding dress, but because my sister Michelle was there (she lives in GERMANY). We tried on my dress first and I loved it but I didnt want to jump to conclusions. So we tried on what felt like a hundred more and I kept going back to it, my sister Michelle said to me "Tricia, this is the dress I could see you getting married in".. it just made me feel so happy. My mom loved it but deep down she wanted me to get the big princess dress..sorry mom!


Lastly my wedding jewels!! Which were custom designed for my wedding atire... I love the bracelet because it reminds me of my grandmother's brooches and the earrings remind me of beautiful chandeliers. So I guess you all will just have to wait and see the finished product now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment