Friday

Wedding Stationary

















































Well I am sure most of you have seen our save the dates- which are above as the last picture posted on the right! I loved them and they were custom created by Blush Paperie. I would have loved for her to have also created our Hawaii Invitations and the Reception Invitations, but it was just too costly for 75 invites to Hawaii and 175 to the reception. We have a strict budget..so I searched long and hard for an invite that incorportated our theme- starfish & shells with pink and turqouise that was affordable. After all it is just paper and as much as I am in love with them I am sure no one is going to frame them.
Finally after asking help from my fellow Knotties (http://www.theknot.com), there is a special page dedicated to destination brides and hawaii. My Knotties referred me to Jennifer Crawford of Crawford Invitations. I told her what I was looking for, what my budget was and how fast I needed them. She then custom created three desings just for our wedding. Which is so awesome that no one else will have our invitations!! Narrowing down what option I wanted from there was extremely hard- so I enlisted some help! I asked Nate's sister Julie which one was her favorite, a mutual friend of Nate & I Delynn Faulkner, and my mom and Nate.. after much heing and hawing.. we all agreed Option Three..which is pictured above on the Left by our Save the date. Once I had chosen the invite design Jennifer went and made me coordinating RSVP & Direction Enclosures. I also asked that she make Table cards which are pictured at the top and we named each table after a different island or beach in Hawaii. She also made coordinating place cards which will be tied to starfish . Which I placed a picture of an example in a previous post. We are then going to put them in sand to stand up on a table when you first walk in. I think it will incorportate our theme very well into the reception back home.
The very first picture at the top is of our invitation for Hawaii. It is just simple in the colors we picked for the wedding and we are tying it with raffia string like pictured except in pink and turqouise. I have 100 of them to tie and send out.. taking volunteers!
Well that is all the stationary for the wedding so far.. Hope everyone loves it as much as I do- and don't worry I won't be offended if you don't frame them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment