Thursday

Hey Yall!!







Welcome to the wedding blogspot. I am a new blogger.. so forgive me if I am totally terrible at this. But I thought it would be a great way for everyone to enjoy all the planning and the details of our upcoming nupitals.






So I will soon be posting as much as I can about the planning process. But let me catch yall up first. Nate and I are planning our wedding in Hawaii on July 11, 2010. We are getting married in Waikiki at Wai'lae Beach Park which over looks the ocean with Diamond Head and a small island in the background. I have attached some photos of the location.. I can't wait. We will be flying into Honolulu July 8th and staying till July 12th. Then we transfer islands to Maui where we will enjoy our honeymoon.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! We are so excited for you two! Still working out details (small details, aged 1 & 4), but hope we can join your beautiful wedding celebration!
    -phil & sarah

    ReplyDelete