Wednesday

All Things Paper!!















I dont know how well you can see the pics (taken on my cell)- but let me start from the top!
The first pic is our Photoshare Card with instructions for guests to add photos to snapfish so we all can see after the wedding.
The next couple pics are of the brochure we made for the guests to go inside their OOT bags. It has information like the timeline for the day of the wedding, things to do, a map of the islands and directions with a map to the wedding site and also our contact info.
Lastly are my bridal shower invitations!! They are Hawaiian themed.. the back is orange with hibiscus flower print on them. We are having it at my house around the pool so hopefully it wont be too hott yet! I just love them!
They say:
A Bridal Shower Hawaiian styledoesn’t it sound great?In honor ofTRICIA BUCKHOLTZit’s time to celebrate!!!Wear your favorite Hawaiian shirtor grass skirt if you dareit’s sure to be blastso we hope to see you there!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Two o’clock in the afternoon
My Address...

RSVP to The Mother of the Bride
Judie Haubrich at ********
Bride & Groom are registered at Bed, Bath & Beyond and Macys.
Well I just wanted to share..

No comments:

Post a Comment