Monday

E Pics and Video

I was just on the computer and put in our names to come to the blog and the old link to our engagement pics came up..

http://web.me.com/isanchez7/Site_2/Photos.html

And here is the link to the video with our Jack Johnson Song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxW-vwXEgwE

Our really good friend Issac, who also is a teacher with Nate has a photography business (Abbey Ray Photography) and took our pics as an wedding present to us. It was such a great weekend. Our friends Mark & Alex also went with us to Surfside. We rented our friend Lindsay's (also a teacher) beach house and we all went down to Surfside and enjoyed the weekend. After the pics, we grilled, sat on the porch and enjoyed the ocean rolling in. How I miss those summer days!!

But getting our pictures done by a good friend was just awesome. It was a great experience and Issac made it that way. He knew what would look good and totally worked with us. I truely treasure the pics now. I mean these were taken last summer- so of course we both have changed a little bit- I have lost some weight and am growing my hair out for the wedding- and well Nate has been hitting the gym hard. But these pics are such a great treasure to us! I love watching the video he made us. I just wanted to share because I went down memory lane again.

No comments:

Post a Comment