Tuesday

Pretty Pink Parasols









So I just adore these paper parasols.. I think they are so fun and tropical. Since Hawaii has that asian influence all over the islands I think that the parasols represnt that so well and the bright colors just add to the tropical feel. Well yesterday I got an email that they were on sale!! So I ordered three pink and three turqouise. I ordered them primarily because I think they make such a great photo prop and I can just see us girls skipping down the beach with our pink parasols.. similar to the pic up top. My sisters are so funny and when you get the three of us togeather- no matter how old we are we still play and laugh and pink parasols just say fun to me. My favorite pics of us are when we went to go get pics done for my mom in a local park.. we are so serious in certain ones but there are plenty where we are all making faces and laughing and playing.. and that is just us!! I love my sisters..
The girls will have bouquets for the wedding so I am not sure if I want them to carry the parasols down the aisle and then close them when we get down there or use them to line the aisle and just as a prop for photos. Another suggestion is giving a certain color say all the pink to the mothers and grandmothers to hold during the ceremony and then the girls will hold the turqouise. I am just not positive yet on parasol position during the ceremony other than I LOVE THEM!! We are placing palm fans on the seats for heat but these might also be a great addition to keep the sun off the ladies. Hope you like them and if you have any suggestions for them please leave them.


No comments:

Post a Comment