Monday

It's A Hotdog!!




Well my soon to be sister-in-law is preggo with their second child. Yeah I am an Aunt again!! She is due July 23rd.. a couple days before our AHR. I am so thrilled that they are having another baby- I mean their first Tessa is like so adorable and I could write about her all day long- but I wont. I wish we lived closer so I could revel in my aunthood more (my sisters are younger so I wont be an aunt on my side forever) and I love shopping especially for little girls so I wish Tessa (Julie & Kevin too) was closer!! I even tried to bargain with Julie to have babies for me since hers are so adorable (and well behaved might I add)!! I mean the added plus of her carrying the child for 9mths with the bonus of them being super adorable- I mean who wouldnt want Julie's babies..lol! (Pics above are of my beautiful niece Tessa Jane and Nate)




WELL we found out at thanksgiving she was preggo because she wanted us to know she wouldnt be able to come to Hawaii for the wedding- we were sad but another baby makes up for it!! So I have had to wait since turkey day to find out what they were having and today we heard the big news.. I hope I am not posting this before she does.. I am just so thrilled!! Julie & Kevin will be welcoming a HOTDOG to the family- a boy!!! One Boy and One Girl- perfect count! Of course Julie loves to make us all sweat about the name and is not releasing the name just the intials..which is driving me bonkers!! But I am so excited so I had to share with my internet friends and family!

1 comment: