Tuesday

Do it for me.. if not for me the other mothers out there..

I am sure you are tired of reading about my sadness over my loss of my baby. So I won't make you  read about it again..
Instead I ask that you read the words presented by Beth Fletcher on Life Rearranged and the woman she has guest write. Each week she presents a new woman's view on her own miscarriage or infant mortality. This website has provided me with hope and I know it continues to help other woman with the similar experiences. So please go and read Life Rearranged and help the foundation 'Lay me down to sleep'. I am not asking you to donate a ton of money.. if each of us donates a dollar than we are helping more than we know! So if you won't do it for me, do it for yourself or other mothers you know who have lost their child. I greatly appreciate it.

http://liferearranged.com/2011/03/presence-beth-fletcher-infant-lossmiscarriage/

Her words really are lovely:
The words that these women have shared are so beautiful.
And I love how there is always hope. There is always beauty. In the ugly.

Because God designs it that way.

It doesn’t always make sense. It doesn’t always seem fair.

But being changed for the better is so often the result, no?



We see the world through a different, more beautifully breathtaking lens.




In conjunction with this infant loss/miscarriage series, we are running a fundraiser benefitting the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Foundation.




Sometimes it is hard to find the beauty in the ugly.. but I can say that I hope one day I may say that I have been changed for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment