Wednesday

Inspired Room

Have you checked out the inspired room? Well I absolutely adore Melissa there and I friended her page on FB.  I have been wanting to do a gallery wall up my stairwell much like the one in my entry way but the angle scares me. I am afraid it won't look right going up the massive wall. So I logged onto Inspired Room and google searched gallery walls and found this post..http://www.sawdustandpaperscraps.com/2010/04/entry-wainscoting.html
I absolutely adore those frames and the way she put up the frames along the wall just so right. AHH! So I logged onto Melissa's FB page to tell her thanks for the inspiration and featuring this wall and asked her to do a linky party on gallery walls. Well she is doing one now- just for me (and her other readers of course)!! Wohoo!
 Check out Melissa's most recent post found here-http://theinspiredroom.net/2011/03/30/gallery-walls-inspiration-pictures-a-linky-party/

She even mentions me! Here is the part of the post where I am mentioned (not bragging.. just feel special here)
"Want to create your own gallery wall?



Need more inspiration? Or do you have a gallery wall ready to show off? Well one week from today we are going to show off our gallery walls in a Gallery Wall Linky Party! Woot!





Thanks to Tricia from The Inspired Room Facebook page for the idea! You rock!






Everyone can play, no matter what style of Gallery Wall you have. And if you don’t have one, maybe this party will inspire one at your house! You can whip one up just for the occasion if you’d like!






Get ready, cause here it comes! Get your posts ready to link up next Wednesday April 6th. You can create a new post featuring your wall, or it is fine to link up an old post!"




 I feel famous that I was mentioned on Inspired Room. Completely and underly made my day! Melissa really is great all around, great advice, replys to readers and down to earth. Wish I could meet her one day!



No comments:

Post a Comment